As there is no limit to how many graphics that can be added to our Graphic FeedBack tool (find out more about it here), using one dedicated website for all of your clients is a great way to only use one license slot for Graphic FeedBack.
Here we are going to layout how we’ve used our own tool in this situation:
- If you are an agency or freelancer, chances are you have a portfolio website. This would be a great place to have your Graphic FeedBack tool, as the links that you send to clients will have your domain (hopefully including your business name) in them. If you do not, any website will do, even a staging website.
- Install the WP FeedBack PRO plugin on your website of choice and validate your license (find out how to do this here if you aren’t sure).
- Once installed and license validated, go to the Graphic FeedBack Tool.
- Here will be where you add all of the designs that you’d like feedback on.
- Once you’ve created a Graphic, all you need to do is send the link in your browser to your client, they will be able to leave feedback without needing to login to your website!
If you are having any problems, please do not hesitate to email us for support: email@example.com