We do, and it’s as follows:
As a user of https://my.wpfeedback.co/, we would love if you could read through our code of conduct! We want every single person to have a good experience on WP FeedBack, these rules are to ensure that happens.
We used the WordPress official Code of Conduct to help us write our own
1. Please Use English Only
As the majority of our users will be using the English language, we’d like it to be uniformed across the entire website. If you would like to start a group that is a different language and you already have people you’d like to invite, please contact us.
2. Play Nice – Keep Conversations Civil Always
3. External Links and Affiliates
- External links can be posted, as long as the content is relevant to the group and brings some value to its members.
- Affiliate links are allowed but within reason. If a group admin or a member wants to promote their affiliate link, they must be completely open about it and have a disclaimer in their post on the group that it is an affiliate link.
- There should be no affiliate links that are not relevant to the group they’re being posted in and you must outline the following:
- Why are you posting this product in the particular group?
- What kind of benefit will it bring if people buy it?
- Your personal experience using the product and how it benefits you.
- Cross posting is prohibited entirely (same post on multiple groups). If you post in a group (and it’s relevant to that group), even if it is relevant in another, you cannot post it anywhere else.
- Spam is unallowed entirely, and this is left up to the discretion of the group admin. If you feel a user is spamming:
- Private message them and make them aware that you think they’re spamming.
- If they continue to do so, remove them from the group.
- If you see they continue to spam in other groups, flag their account for a ban.
- The following behaviors are expected and requested of all community members (including group admins):
- Participate in an authentic and active way. In doing so, you contribute to the health and longevity of this community.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Attempt collaboration before conflict.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- Group members questions should always be directly related to the group they are posting in. You will be given a simple warning if an admin notices you doing the opposite. Continuing to do so will result in you being removed from that group or the website altogether.
- We do not permit any promotion or condone illegal/cracked/hacked/nulled/pirated (or variations of) software or debating about pirated stuff possible“benefits”.
- We strongly encourage you to legally purchase software or donate to the developers.