The centralized dashboard is where you can manage all of your websites that have Atarim installed.
To add a website to your dashboard, you only need to do a few things.
- Go to the website you would like to add and install Atarim (you can find instructions on how to install Atarim here).
- Once the plugin is installed, validate your domain by putting in your license (you can find out how to do this here).
- If your license is valid, you should see a a little green tick:
- If you don’t see the website in your dashboard, please ensure Atarim is completely up-to-date.
- We also have an option to resync your websites which usually fixes the issue of them not showing (find out more about this here).
And that’s it! You’re done.
As always if you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Alternatively you can join our Facebook group to speak with us directly, hope to see you there >> https://wpfeedback.co/facebook